Kitchen & Pantry | Bosch Kitchen Center Return Policy
Most items with proof of purchase can be returned within 30 days. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Kitchen & Pantry Gift Card for the purchased amount, while returns with an original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment*. Please note that returned items must be in new condition and with all original packaging. Items that do not meet these guidelines are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. We cannot accept returns on
sale items, special order items, Amazon return discounted items, gift cards, freeze dryers, food storage items, and perishable food items. Sorry, but we cannot accept returns due to normal wear and tear. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
Ways to Return
- Original Receipt - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment. *Exceptions apply.
- Gift Receipt - Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Kitchen & Pantry Gift Card for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Delivery Fees - Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. If your order qualified for Free Shipping, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Cash & Check Refunds - Cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check and mailed to you (may take 14 business days).
- Drop Shipped Items - If your item has been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer it may be returned to our warehouse or in store. Do not ship items back to the manufacturer unless instructed. You will know if your item has been drop-shipped from the manufacturer if it says "This item will be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer" under the add to cart button on the item page.
- You can return most items in-store. A gift receipt or original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Phone - Call Customer Care to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number and start the return process. Return Merchandise Authorization must be created within 30 days of purchase, and items must be received at the warehouse within 14 days after the RMA is created. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment, such as the credit card used for the purchase. Merchandise returned after 30 days may or may not be refunded in the form of a store credit, and are at the discretion of the manager on duty. You will be provided a return shipping label to send items back for return. Any and all shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. To start a return and get an RMA number, please call us at 801-562-1212.
Registry ReturnsFor returns of items purchased from your Kitchen & Pantry Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refundin the form of a merchandise credit within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whicheverdate is later.
International ReturnsOnline and phone order returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. All orders shipped outside of the U.S. are final sale.
Large Appliances & Special Orders
All large appliance sales and special orders are final sale. A 10% deposit is required at the time of order and is non-refundable. The balance is to be paid at the time of pickup or delivery. Orders that are cancelled before the item arrives will not be refunded the 10% deposit. Delivery and install fees are non-refundable.
- (801) 562-1212Email
**Orders placed using PayPal as the payment method will be refunded through PayPal if it is a full refund. Partial refunds will be issued to the customer's debit card, credit card, or Kitchen & Pantry gift card, whichever the customer chooses.