Add to Cart
Fits all DUROMATIC® models
The instructions for replacing UL Valve:
1. First, remove the valve housing(this is covering that slips over the valve stem and acts as a steam diffuser).
2. Remove the old UL valve by pushing it down through the lid (may need to use both thumbs and push down), which will leave a hole in the top of the lid.
3. From underneath the lid, put in the new UL valve by pressing it UP through the hole.
4. Check that the blue rubber seal fits tightly on the top side of the lid.
5. From the underside of the lid, you should be able to see the small spring.