Cut, chop and slice like the pros with this deluxe knife set from one of the most respected names in cutlery. Knives feature high-impact synthetic handles that are comfortable to hold and more durable and sanitary than wood. A strong, long-lasting blade that will hold its edge and maintain its shape. Includes the deluxe rubberwood knife block, with space for a set of steak knives.Produced by skilled craftspeople in the knife-producing capital of the world, Wüsthof cutlery has been crafted in Solingen, Germany, for over 200 years.
Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set: 3.5" paring knife, 6" utility knife, 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, kitchen shears, 9" sharpening steel, rubberwood knife block.
- Well balanced
- Tempered and hardened steel with a V-ground edge
- High carbon, no-stain blades are easy to sharpen
- Blades have a 14 degree edge angle
- Rubberwood knife block
- Full tang holds the blade in place, adding weight and balance
- High-impact synthetic handle
- Due to Wüsthof's recent logo update, your cutlery's logo may differ from the photos
- Hand washing recommended
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany