One of the most trusted names in cutlery, Wüsthof offers the perfect classic knife for every cutting, chopping and slicing job. A strong, long-lasting blade that is precision tapered from bolster to tip will maintain its shape and hold its edge. Wüsthof knives feature high-impact synthetic handles that are comfortable to hold, more durable and sanitary than wood.Produced by skilled craftspeople in the knife-producing capital of the world, Wüsthof cutlery has been crafted in Solingen, Germany, for over 200 years.
Wüsthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Block Set: 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, 4.5" utility knife, 3" paring knife, 2.5" paring knife, four 4.5" steak knives, kitchen shears, 9" sharpening steel and hardwood knife block.
- High-carbon, no-stain laser-cut stamped blades are easy to sharpen
- Tempered and hardened steel with a V-ground edge
- Blades have a 14 degree edge angle
- Blades are buffed and polished by hand
- Triple-riveted handle with visible full tang, adding weight and balance
- Hardwood knife block
- Due to Wüsthof's recent logo update, your cutlery's logo may differ from the photos
- Hand wash only
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany; Block Imported